Hey everyone welcome back to TheDylansWorld's Blog. I have just uploaded a new YouTube video where i tried some fun candy all the way from Japan!
I had recently just tried candy from the United States of America and i enjoyed it that much i started to do some research. By research i mean i started looking for more candy boxes to get from other countries. This proved harder that i though! after a quick search i found the Japanese box, but was out of stock on the official website. So i went for the alternative option... EBAY!
I have always been wary of purchasing food and drinks from ebay and/or amazon. I have heard some scary stories about things that have happened to packages of food and drinks! However, i bought it anyway.
Delivery was quite quick, when the package arrived i could not wait to open it and see what was in it! Join me by watching the video below and seeing what kind of great treats i was lucky to try.
TheDylansWorld - Trying Candy From Japan
I did end up with a sore tummy the day after and I do think that was because of the minced fish. I am scared for life from that treat and will never ever try that again!
Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoyed the video. Leave a comment down below and let me know if you’ve ever had any #JapaneseCandy and if you enjoyed it or not.
Be awesome - Stay Awesome- SUBSCRIBE- LIKE & SHARE
LINKS:
————————————————————————
website: www.thedylansworld.co.uk
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheDylansWorld
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDylansWorld/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedylansworld/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Comments
Post a Comment