My Real Housewives All Star Cast Choice

The Real Housewives - All Stars


The Real Housewives All-Stars is an upcoming American reality television miniseries that follows Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga, Cynthia Bailey, Kenya Moore, Luann de Lesseps, Ramona Singer and Kyle Richards, from The Real Housewives franchise. It is set to premiere on Peacock hosting a cast from - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (RHOBH), Real Housewives of New York (RHONY), Real Housewives of New Jersey (RHONJ) and Real Housewives of Atlanta (RHOA).


Now I am not against the casting for this new show at all and I do feel that this first cast will bring it. However, I do feel better choices could have been made. For me I would have liked for Bravo & Peacock to choose housewives that could kind of thrive on this show. I think there was a few missed tricks. Especially when it comes to drama and over the top reactions. 

For me, I feel that they should have chosen a group that could possibly continue to do the all stars for a few seasons. Maybe that is what their plan is, maybe not. We all have our own favourite housewives, so my choice may not be the best in everyones eyes. But I do feel that we would get the ultimate show if the right choices were made. 

So I think a cast of 8 would be perfect (which 7 is currently cast - a special appearance has been teased, but many unsure who may make that appearance. Personally due to social media posts - I believe it could be Jill Zarin). Which is ironic as she will be making my list!

Let's dive in!

8 - Karen Huger RHOP


I feel that Karen would be a great addition to All Stars. She can hold her own and is such a joy to watch. 
The “Grand Dame” of Potomac, Huger is a self-proclaimed diva and isn’t afraid to serve up frankest with a side of the shade, and fans love her for it. She is one of the most glamourous cast members in the franchise, and her entrepreneurial spirit has found her success in the beauty and fashion industries.


7 - Ramona Singer RHONY



Ramona Singer has been a staple cast member on RHONY since the start. We have ridden the Romona coaster since 2008 and have watched her grow on the show. I love her Diarrhea of the mouth and know this would get her into trouble in paradise! As a confirmed cast member, I am glad she will be part of it. Im sure any drama will involve her.


6 - Sonja Morgan RHONY


How could anyone put together an all star cast and leave out Sonja Morgan? This icon brings it season after season. I feel that Sonja would bring the party and ensure the whole cast has a blast! This was a missed opportunity for sure! Lady Morgan is the best choice for this, from her over the top drunken shenanigans to her subtle gentle side - Sonja should have been part of the All Stars cast! 


5 - Teresa Guidice RHONJ


As a confirmed cast member, it's obvious Teresa would be part of it - ICON behaviour! From flipping tables to manipulating another cast member to physically attack another, Teresa definitely brings it season after season. The new chilled vibes we have received from her on the last season of RHONJ, it's refreshing to see her finally find her true happiness. With this new love in her life, maybe a new evolution of Teresa? Im excited to see what she brings to the All Stars show and we know she's TV gold! I hope she and Melissa (who is also confirmed) get along and grow closer! I love them when they're good with each other, they could literally be an iconic duo!

4 - Kelly Dodd RHOC


Controversial, I know! However, you cannot deny how entertaining Kelly has kept Real Housewives Of Orange County! The last few seasons have actually been extremely boring - personally I believe they should take Vicki and Tamra back! But it would be great to see how Kelly would deal with the All Stars - maybe a new side to her would be shown? We know how abrupt she can be and how over the top her reactions are. She would get under the other cast members skin pretty well. 

3 - Kenya Moore RHOA


As a confirmed cast member - all I can say is, great choice! Love her or hate her, you can't deny that Kenya doesn't bring it every season she has appeared on Real Housewives of Atlanta! She keeps every season entertaining and undoubtedly will bring it to All Stars. It would be great to see how she willd adapt to the other cast members. 

2 - Porsha Williams RHOA


Now we couldn't have Kenya without adding Porsha. These two would definitely keep the drama pot full! When you think a season of RHOA would be quiet and drama free, you can rely on Porsha to bring the drama. It would be very interesting to see how Porsha would be with such a strong opinionated group.

1 - Heather Gay RHOSLC


They may only be one season in, but The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City had a great debut season! A stand out star and fan favourite rose - the amazing Heather Gay brought it. She held everyone accountable and put a few people in their place throughout the season. She can definitely hold her own and would be amazing to see what she would bring to an All Stars show. 

Now we know we need a special guest to appear midway, so my choice would be:
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Kyle Richards

Personally I am not the biggest fan of Kyle, but I know she does have a lot of input into how a season will go. Whether she gets the whole cast to gang up on one other, or how she can make a season go without a hitch. She's definitely one to have around. It will be interesting to see how she is as a confirmed All Stars cast member. 

I would love to hear who your All stars cast would be. Please feel free to comment or tweet me @TheDylansWorld. It would be interesting if they expanded this to invite old housewives cast members to be part of a show like this. Imagine Carlton Gebbia, Alex Mccord, Kelly Bensimon one an island. Now that would be TV gold! 

It's so hard to choose 8 housewives, especially as most of my favourites are from certain franchises or have now left. My choices was down to how the cast members have been the last few seasons and how I think they would be on the show. I am 1000% sure Ramona and Kelly would clash. Kenya and Porsha would definitely butt heads. Sonja would be the entertaining one and the others are hard to guess, but I know this would be a killer cast. 

I think I will need to do a list for the women no longer on the shows, but know would bring it and cause havoc. Subscribe to the blog for more posts like this. 

Be Awesome - Stay Awesome xo

Comments