Reddit Roasts Me Yet Again

Reddit Roasts Me AGAIN 

Welcome back to TheDylansWorld, I hope you're keeping well. As well as this blog, I also run a fun YouTube channel where I upload a variety of content. My latest obsession is being roasted on reddit. If you know this tag on reddit, you'll know why I am obsessed. 

You take a picture of yourself with a piece of paper with r/roastme on it and upload it to the roastme subreddit. This then gets approved by moderators. Once approved its open season - prepare for a bombardment of insults. Well it is meant to be a good roast but I am pretty sure many of these roasters don't know how to think of a good roast! 

My latest YouTube video is video 3 of this crazy series. I must say out of the 37 comments I got on the picture - I only loved maybe 2-3 of them. The rest were quite poor quality and many did not make sense. So I guess this is a call for reddit roasters to up their game and get more creative.

You can watch my latest video here: Click To Watch On Main Channel



My favourite roast in this video was: The Snitch From Polar Express Grew Up Poorly...

This is such a hilarious comment and how others didn't think of up voting it is beyond me! I totally forgot how that character looked and upon googling - I was not disappointed...


How iconic!
A lot of people I know say "you must have thick skin to be bold enough to open yourself up to that kind of things". It's not that I have thick skin, it's best to laugh at yourself - life is too short to take everything so seriously. I guess this is my escape from reality and finding gold responses like the one above is why I do it, I was literally laughing for ages at it. 

If you have reddit, come check out my page and give me a follow. I've had my reddit page for years but only recently figured out how to use it and I am addicted! Find me here: My Reddit Page

Remember to check out the video above and consider subscribing to my YouTube channel. If you enjoyed the video please thumbs up and leave a little comment letting me know the best roast in the video. 

My Links


Comments